Social Media Marketing Tips
You have a nice little niche in the sports training industry. You’re clients enjoy your passion and look forward to coming to use your services. How can you use social media to build your business with more of these great clients? Over 88% of consumers that use a mobile device to find a business will call or visit that business within 24 hours. (google mobile movement study, 2011) Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs, and YELP will change your bottom line almost immediately. A few helpful hints:
- Link all your social media pages so they share the same content. Especially Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Make sure the company bio, contact info and mission statement for the company is easily found and consistent across all your social media outlets
- Make sure your Facebook page is set up properly to assure your posts are seen by all your followers
- Create social media tabs that are easily visible on your websites landing page
- Post a variety of things not just special events and deals. Engagement is the number 1 reason why people come back to social media, make sure you post what they want!
Working with Parkview Sports gives owners the confidence they are using social media the proper and most efficient way.